Tuesday 13 July 2021

"Dream Big " Junk Journaling

  Hello lovely people!!

Today I am bringing you an entry in my junk journal using lots of amazing products from the website. 

I started off by making a flip out using a postcard from the junk journaling kit.    I  then added a small tuck spot on the back to add a tag. I made a pocket for my hidden journaling spots and attached this to the flip out using a small paper clip. I attached the flip out to my page base using this amazing washi tape.

On the journaling base I made an over the page pocket from the Cozy forest paper collectionand made a micro junk journal to put in one of the pockets. I had lots of fun with some of the new Stamps to add some depth to the background and embellished it with some Butterflies and PET flowers. And no project would ever be complete without some of the amazing supplies from the haberdashery - Shabby ribbon and coffee stained lace.













No comments:

Post a Comment