During the communion season I am very busy and I make lots of exploding boxes. This year mostly for girls. I always try to make every box a little bit different, but they always have the same elements like calendar, wishes and pocket for money. One of the walls is always embellished with some communion ornaments and I always add flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello lovely people!! I am here today with a junk journal spread with one of my favourite pockets! I have used elements from the junk jour...
-
Hello, dear friends! Today I'm here with a new card which celebrates autumn. I often regret that there is never enough time for autumn ...
-
Hello, dear friends! Today I'd like to show you my two recent vintage cards with foamiran poinsettias. There are just few days left unt...
-
Hi :) I'm coming with few foamiran poinsettias and also want to let you know that we have new foamiran color - DARK PEACH - avai...
-
This week I have a little floral deocation to share with you - for me this is a little project but it still has lots of details so I hope yo...








.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment