Friday 27 May 2022

"Vacation" by Mintay Papers - Aggie & Egidija

 Here is our second joint post and we are very happy that you really liked them. This time we decided use some very holiday collection by Mintay Papers called Vacation. You can get 12x12' pads, 6x6', die cuts and chipboards stickers with this collection. 

We focused on the papers and die cuts.




This is what Mintay Papers says about this collection:

"Vacation is a collection full of sun and green, with a hint of exotic vibe, but it will be perfect for many occasions, not necessarily exotic. Pastel, delicate and at the same time sweet and hot as Summer holidays in beautiful corner of the world, and even on your own terrace."


- AGGIE -

Yes, this is collection definitely for me. I really like pink and flamingos and tropical leaves so I couldn't make anything else like card full of layers and fussy cut elements. And of course flowers!!!

You can also check my other cards made out of this collection HERE.








- GIDA -

I am super happy with our joint posts because I get the opportunity to make cards again as all I do now is albums. With cards I get to relax even more and not to mention that this collection just screams vacation which I absolutely love. I have made an album using this collection IN THE PAST.








No comments:

Post a Comment