Wednesday 5 October 2022

Christmas door - home decor

 With coming Christma season I decided to work more on handmade Christmas decorations. I got this MDF doors a while ago and as with many things in my drawer I had no idea what to do with them. But lately I got an idea why not to make Christmas door? I check the inspirations on Pinterest and I start making it. I had a little bit different idea in my head but I love the final result.

To make a roof for my door I used old wooden pegs. I broke 3 of them in half and using hot glue stick them together to the doors as shown on the picture. In the back I added also some piece of chipboard. In the end I painted everything with white gesso with 3 layers and then with country green acrylic paint. Then to give them old door look I scratched the paint with baby vipes.


























No comments:

Post a Comment