For the inside back cover I chose just to add a chipboard and paper elements.
For the cover of the album I attatched shabby ribbons to the front and back cover with hot glue so that they could be used as a tie closure. On the front I added strips of paper left over from making the pages and then a really pretty and delicate Hello Winter Wreath. On top of this I then secured some faux holly leaves and faux flowers I picked up at the retreat before tucking in some berries (whilst not the same the cream berries would work well). I then added some more fussy cut paper elements and a tied shabby ribbon bow. I felt the flowers and berries were too clean so then dabbed white acrylic paint over them, th eleaves and also some metal corners - the white paint on the suede cover looks like falling snow and also helped co-ordinate the snowy effect perfectly. The word chip came from my stash as I like to title my projects so is an optional extra depending on how you are intending to use your album.