Friday 22 December 2017

Handmade Gifts.

Good morning and welcome to the 14 Craft Bar blog on this dull and dreary morning here in Dublin.
Today I am sharing a few gifts I made for my daughters friends and teacher and my other daughters pre school teachers.

I had fun playing with the liquid watercolors available in the store. I used them to color some cheese cloth and to lightly stain the chipboard butterfly wings.
I also used the new soft pastels to add detail to the edges of my torn paper and to the corners of the canvas. I love these pastels!!!!! I have the set of Mungyo soft pastels and although I have yet to use the ones from the store on Foamiran I l prefer the rich color and the softness of the ones from 14 Craft Bar to the Mungyo Gallery ones. I have a feeling I am going to have to have the whole range as there are LOADS!!!


To make the body of my butterflies I used the little Styrofoam balls from the store.


This lovely flower is from 1 of  2 bags of lacy bits and pieces from the store and it is like a lucky dip of gorgeous elements.



In the photo above you can see another beautiful piece from my lacy lucky bag!


I used a stencil to add some modeling paste to add some texture. 


The below photos are of post it pads I decorated for my girls teachers.









I used papers from the store on all projects!

Thank you for stopping by.


The products I have used are






















No comments:

Post a Comment