Every Saturday we show you projects of our Brand Ambassadors. Today it's time for Ewa Mrozowska vel Cynkowe Poletko. Ewa makes beautiful projects in vintage style and she is in love, as you see through her projects, in our laces, silk flowers to which she matches all our stamens. Clay frames are hit. She visited Ireland with her workshops several times, we hope that we will see her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
morning :) Hope you are all great! I'm coming with some foamiran flowers I made for my cards and other projects. All products use...
-
Morning lovely Crafters'. CAROLE here with you today with my latest card and some pink frilly flowers. ...
-
Hello everyone, Few months ago, I started my adventure with foamiran flowers. Today, I am obsessed with this technique and I cannot imag...
-
Morning lovely crafters. CAROLE here with you today with some 14 CRAFT BAR INSPIRATION I have made a Happy birthday card in pretty ...
-
I hope you have colourful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year :) We have an Easter offer for y...





No comments:
Post a Comment