Monday 3 June 2019

Forget-Me-Not Vintage Card

Hello, dear friends!
It's Olga here today to share with you some latest inspiration.



This time it's a vintage romantic card in a tall rectangular shape with beautiful forget-me-nots.




When I saw this gorgeous paper from Botany Summer collection by Fabrica Dekoru for the first time, I knew straight away it will be something very dear and delicate made of it.


Something which resembles old postcards from the treasured wooden box, or something which reminds me of Granny's vintage laced tablecloth, which was saved in a cupboard only for big holidays and family celebrations.


Or maybe it's inspired by intricate porcelain vase on the grand piano in a drawing room.  I'm sure we all have similar precious memories to feel our heart with beauty, warmth, and gratitude.


In my work I've used:
 

 


Thanks for reading!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment