Thursday 11 June 2020

Autumn door shaped album

Autumn is quite forgotten season of the year in scrapbooking. From the summery projects we jump straight away into Christmas cards, layouts and albums. And there is so many beautiful Fall paper collections and embellishments. 

For my Autumn door shaped album I used  Mintay Papers - Cozy evening. To add more vintage look to my pages I also used elements from Junk & Flower Book.



 It's funny story with cover of my album. You won't guess how many layers is on it. I am not really mixed media girl so painting is not my strong point. First, I painted door in blue and then I added all 3d powder and balls. Then, I sprinkled it with copper embossing powder. I wanted to add a little bit of pale pink, the same like on papers but in the end pink was too strong, mixed with blue and become purple. So to cover my mistakes I painted it with white gesso. I didn't like it so I cover it again with proper turquise. I added some goldenpaste. So as you see it was a long way for me to finally get the effect I wanted. 












List of products:



          



       



No comments:

Post a Comment