Sunday 7 June 2020

June Kit - Beautiful Reason


Many of you will know that I love making little dioramas and chipboard shadow boxes are brilliant for adding lots of added details to. This make comes from the Limited Edition June Kit.


I started by constructing my box, leaving out one of the dividing panels to give a bigger space to show case some of the items in. I then covered all of the surfaces with papers from the Age of Technology pack in the kit.

I fussy cut lots of elements from the paper pack and added these to the back of some of the panels - using dimensional foam pads, glue gel or small bobbins (all extra) to vary the height of these pieces. In addition I added cogs, cabochons and ribbon flowers.


I coloured the chipboard wing and left it to dry. I then added a mix of the art stones to the three bottles in the kit and dripped in some of the same paints I had used for the wing before mixing gently. I added colour to the lids and put then back on the bottles before tying ribbon from the kit around the neck or each bottle.


 I then scattered the art stones around the base of each compartment before adhering my wing in place. I felt the sticker sentiments were too white and altered them by using translucent acrylic paint to give them a more aged appearance.




No comments:

Post a Comment