Sunday 14 June 2020

June Kit - Smile



This month's kit features Age of Technology papers and a whole host of added extras.  It is amazing value at 16 Euro's. Over the course of the month I will share a number of projects made using the kit. Here is my first one.



I took the DL shutter card from the kit and cut panels to fit before distressing the edges with a pair of scissors. The panels were then layered on to the card base using Magic Glue. I chose the beautifully ornate chipboard clock for my focal point in side the card and adhered it in place, putting a clear glass cabochon over the top of the face. 


I created a belly band for my card by folding a 5m strip of  paper  and then added one of the cut off strips from the bottom of the 12 x12 page pack roughly in the centre before wrapping the black and white string around the band several times. I added the chipboard heart on top of this and then the blue flower from the pack.

My title was created by cutting up one of the sticker sentiments from the pack. Finally I added splashes of white gesso.


No comments:

Post a Comment