Saturday 12 December 2020

14 Craft Bar November Kit - Christmas Album

 Hello dear friends!

This year I made many stunning albums that were beautifully decorated and most of them were for baby girls. 

This one, I am going to show you today, is slightly different. It is a Christmas album and it is not for a girl but is it for a boy. Its inner pages are covered just with one of the Christmas edition Lemon Craft paper pad which had pretty enough winter sceneries and no other decorations needed such as cutouts, paper flowers, little sparkly ornaments, etc. My main idea was to keep it simple. 

Of contrast, the cover of the album is ornate with many festive elements which, I believe, they are definitely a wow factor.

I would love to hear your comments.














No comments:

Post a Comment