Recently I got order from sisters for pop up box and card for their mum's 50 birthday. Basically in the same colors pink, violet and gold. It was kind of challenge to make to not make very similar cards. I didn't make pop up box for ages but I had real fun making it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello lovely people!! I am here today with a junk journal spread with one of my favourite pockets! I have used elements from the junk jour...
-
Hello, dear friends! Today I'm here with a new card which celebrates autumn. I often regret that there is never enough time for autumn ...
-
Hi :) I'm coming with few foamiran poinsettias and also want to let you know that we have new foamiran color - DARK PEACH - avai...
-
This week I have a little floral deocation to share with you - for me this is a little project but it still has lots of details so I hope yo...
-
Hello, dear friends! Today I'd like to show you my two recent vintage cards with foamiran poinsettias. There are just few days left unt...











No comments:
Post a Comment