Thursday 21 January 2021

Magda Porzych - Paperlikeme

 

1. Since when have you been into crafting?
Scrapbooking stole my heart five years ago. But being always busy, I didn't have much time to create. The 2019 turned out to be a breakthrough for me and I decided to give up some of my obligations for the sake of my passion. And that's the year when the best adventure of my life has started.

2. Which technique do you like best?
Die cutting is my favorite technique and I can't imagine my scrapbooking life without it. I love to make flowers so flower shaped die cuts are my favorite. I can't picture a composition without leaves. So I have a quit big collection of leaf die cuts. They also are a very helpful and easy way to personalize any gift.

3. What product cannot you imagine to craft without?
I can't imagine crafting without three products. First very obvious  - scrapbooking paper. Second - chipboards and third - this is my latest love - shabby ribbons.

4.Which category in the 14 craft bar are you most likely to visit?
My favorite  departments in 14 craft bar  are closely related to my favorite products. When I visit a shop I always have a look at what's new in the paper department. I never pass indiscriminately by folders and ribbons. But there is one more section which I visit on a regular basis it's foamiran department.

5. What's new do you want to try in 2021? New product, technique?
2021 will be the year in which I will focus on creating albums and journals, perfecting my technique and discovering all the possibilities this form offers.








No comments:

Post a Comment